Tech and marketing by profession, entrepreneur by instinct and curious by nature.
Jet’s eye for detail, ease of communication and interest in tech trends places her at the front line of the digital industry.
Her knowledge in marketing, finance and business operations have been key to successfully expand and grow global digital marketing agency Crowd into a 7-figure business in the European market.
Having owned various businesses and worked in booming markets across continents, she manages to think quickly on her feet and be a team player with an open mindset to just about anything.
Currently Managing Director (NL) of Crowd. Tasks include:
- - Responsible for the overall success of the business in Europe
- - Controlling and overseeing business operations, people and clients
- - Being a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals
- - Managing resources, including the attracting, hiring and retention of personnel
- - Delegating responsibilities and supervising the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- - Continuous monitoring of budgets and ensuring that revenue/sales targets are met